Treehouse Collective in La Mesa, CA is a non-profit medical cannabis collective where patients find
safe access to exceptional quality medicines.
Pain is the main reason people ask for a prescription, says Barth Wilsey, MD, a pain medicine specialist at
the University of California Davis Medical Center. It could be from headaches, a disease like cancer, or a
long-term condition, like glaucoma or nerve pain.
Once your doctor prescribes a “marijuana card", you will be put on a list that allows you to buy medicine
from Treehouse collective.
Doctors prescribe medical cannabis to treat a number of conditions, including:
- check_circleMuscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
- check_circleNausea from cancer chemotherapy
- check_circlePoor appetite and weight loss caused by chronic illness, such
as HIV or nerve pain
- check_circleSeizure disorders
- check_circleCrohn's disease